Bethesda Home is a Christian community dedicated to provide the highest quality care in the name of Christ for the retired, frail and elderly with emphases on:
- Health care and nutrition
- Physical fitness
- Spiritual well-being
- Emotional stability
- A comfortable living environment
Bethesda is committed to a holistic approach in providing our continuum of care. Our employees treat our residents with dignity and respect, as if they are our own parents and grandparents. We back our words with our actions. It's part of who we are.
Our Mission Statement
Bethesda seeks to be a community formed by the spirit of Jesus Christ to fulfill the lives of adults with special needs in a place that is home.
Bethesda will be a regenerative community for all residents, staff, board and families.
Our Core Values
- Treasure every person
- Practice daily welcome and hospitality
- Listen with the heart, hold confidences, forgive
- Name losses and celebrate joys
- Foster choice, creativity, and playfulness
- Develop servant leaders who seek supervision and foster excellence
- State goals, accept risks, be accountable
- Change unjust practices and negotiate conflicts
- Enlarge, develop and complete life, receiving and giving blessings
Bethesda is owned and operated by Mennonite Bethesda Society, inc. a 501 (c) (3) non–profit charitable organization chartered by the State of Kansas, and has provided quality long–term care since 1899.