Bethesda Home is always looking for friendly, compassionate and reliable volunteers to help us with day to day activities, special events and outings. There are a wide variety of jobs available to volunteers, so no matter what your interests are, we will have a way for you to help out!
Some suggested volunteer opportunities include:
- Feeding the birds
- Doing crafts with residents
- Visiting with residents
- Reading to residents
- Take a wheel chair bound resident for a ride through the butterfly garden
- Helping weed the flower beds
- Painting for maintenance
- Helping residents use the computer
- Playing games with residents
- Entertaining residents with your special talent
- Sharing a collection of stamps, coins, dolls, butterflies, seashells, etc.
- Playing piano for memorial services
- Showing classic car, motorcycle, tractor, etc. to residents
- Sharing slideshows, photos, travel video, etc. with residents
Bethesda is dedicated to provide the highest quality care in the name of Christ, for the frail, elderly, and retired, with emphases on:
- Health care and nutrition
- Physical fitness
- Spiritual well-being
- Emotional stability
- A comfortable living environment
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of seniors and the frail, click here to go to the Volunteer Application Page.