Bethesda Home and our residents are always grateful for your support. We keep a running wish list of items we need for our facility. You can mark your donation for one of these items, or you can buy the item yourself the donate it to us directly!
If you would like to give to Bethesda home, there are several ways of doing it.
1. Send your donation to our office:
408–412 East Main
PO Box 37
Goessel, KS 67053
2. Drop off your donation personally:
That way we can thank you face to face!
3. Credit Card Donations:
If you have a credit card, you can give online through Mennonite Church USA's secure website.
4. Estate Planning:
Including Bethesda Home in your final wishes blesses others in your community. Talk to Eric Schrag for more information.
– (620) 367–2291
5. Resident Care Fund:
On average, each Bethesda resident incurs $7,500 of expenses not covered by Medicaid. With approximately 60% of our residents on Medicaid, assistance in this area is especially appreciated. Cash or check donations in this category go directly toward the following wishlist.
Because of the highly specific and medical nature of many of these needs, Bethesda will use your donation to purchase the items. Donors / memorials will be appropriately identified on all suitable items. Consider talking to Eric Schrag for more information on meeting this essential need.
– (620) 367–2291
All donations are tax deductible and if you provide your contact information with your donation, we will send you a receipt.
SPRING 2013 WISHLIST
1. Full Size Pick-up for Maintenace Dept
2. Caretracker Nurse Charting – $5000 (4 needed)
3. Wall Fountain for Heritage Neighborhood – $1500
4. Tympanic Thermometer – $300
5. Whirlpool Tub for Butterfly Neighborhood - $12,000
6. Linen Napkins - $30/dozen (5 needed)
7. Nonstick Frying Pans for Neighborhoods - $25 (3 needed)
8. Towels - $20/dozen (6 needed)
9. Sit-to-Stand Lift - $4,500
10. Computer Software for Resident Computers - $1500
11. Resident Hazardous Waste Trash Containers - $125 each (57 needed)
13. Sheets - $75/dozen (5 needed)
14. New Resident Mattresses - $350 (25 needed)