Our Independent Living facilities offer an active and convenient village lifestyle that is both safe and comfortable in a caring community. Within walking distance to a grocery store, a service station, a post office, the Senior Center, a church, and neighborhood schools the facilities are each 2 bedroom (1150 sq. ft. to 1300 sq. ft.) with options of 1 or 2-car garages and 1½ or 2½ baths.
New and lightly used appliances are furnished with each unit.
- Attached one or two door garages with door openers
- Spacious closets and storage areas
- Concrete storm shelter on ground level (in Emma Creek Retirement Village only)
- Grocery store will deliver groceries to your front door on Friday mornings by request
- Each duplex is close to the new 6 ft. wide concrete walking path through the Emma Creek Meadows development that also connects with the Aaron Epp Memorial Walking Path on the main Bethesda campus.
- Duplex residents have first priority to assisted living and nursing care should those needs arise
- Various investment options available to meet your financial needs